July 13, 2023
Dear LCS Families,
As many of you may know, on July 4th, 2023, Governor Mike DeWine signed House Bill 33, which brings significant changes to state education funding. As a result, the State EdChoice Expansion scholarship now includes ALL Ohio households with students in grades K-12. Additionally, the scholarship amounts have increased to an estimated $6,165 (from $5,500) for K-8 students and $8,407 (from $7,500) for 9-12 students. This means that EVERY Lebanon Christian School student residing in Ohio is eligible for some portion of this scholarship.
Please submit the information below to Lebanon Christian School as soon as possible:
- Complete the EdChoice application.
- A NEW copy of your student’s state-issued birth certificate.
- Address verification (please provide to LCS one of the following forms below):
- All pages of a utility bill showing a matching billing and service address. The name and address on the bill must match the parent/guardian’s name and address on the EdChoice application. Cell phone bills will NOT be accepted.
- Mortgage statement/lease agreement, along with a form of business mail (e.g. credit card bill, bank statement, storage unit bill). The name and address on the statement must match the parent/guardian’s name and address on the EdChoice application.Lebanon Christian School is required to submit all paperwork received above directly to the state on your behalf.
- Also, as part of the process, you must verify your income with the State of Ohio by submitting a form through the mail or preferably by creating an account on https://ohid.ohio.gov and uploading documentation supporting your household income. Current (2022 or 2023) income must be used. Verification Quick Guide
To help us manage 23-24 tuition, please complete the ‘Intent To Apply’ google form by July 20th – CLICK HERE ***If you currently receive EdChoice, and have already completed your paperwork for the 23-24 school year, there are no further steps you need to take***
We encourage you to apply now! If you have any questions please contact Dana Perkins, LCS EdChoice Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lebanon Christian Schools