K-12 Steps To Enroll
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the admissions area of Lebanon Christian Schools. We are honored that you are considering Lebanon Christian Schools for your children. This checklist will assist with the applications process. If at any time you have questions, please feel free to contact our Director of Admissions, Dana Perkins at email@example.com or by phone at 513.932.5590
The prospective family and student will:
- First click HERE to Request more information to arrange a campus tour and meet with the Director of Admission, Dana Perkins
- Once tour requirement is complete, apply online HERE, and pay the application fee.
- If a student has an IEP, or 504, the Intervention Department will help review and evaluate the student’s application for acceptance. Please submit copies of the student’s IEP and ETR or 504 plan to the office.
- Admissions committee will review application
- If a student has an IEP, or 504, the Intervention Department will help review and evaluate the student’s application for acceptance.
Lebanon Christian would like as many students as possible to have an opportunity to have a Christian Education, however, LCS has limited ability to service students with IEP’s, 504’s and disabilities. Because of the limits, LCS has set up some guidelines to help evaluate the acceptance of these students.
-Student is less than one grade level behind academically
–IEP/Service Plan one-on-one instruction is no more than 45 minutes per week per subject
-Student does not require a teacher aid in the classroom
-Intervention Teacher caseload-IEP/service plans are limited and students may not be accepted based upon the number of students currently on IEP/service plans.
- Conduct grade level equivalent assessments.
After acceptance, the following will then be required to be completed and submitted to finalize the enrollment process.
- Complete Enrollment Packet-an email will be sent to you about your acceptance with directions on how to enroll.
- Upload the necessary documents: Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, and Custody Papers
- Create payment plan located within the online enrollment packet
- Pay all necessary fees by the appropriate due dates.
Enrollment is complete once the Online Enrollment Packet has been successfully submitted and the Enrollment Fee is paid.
Students entering all grades will be contacted by the school regarding important dates for orientation , teacher assignments, supply lists, etc.