The prospective family and student will:
- Click on the “Request more information” option above to arrange a campus tour or meet with the admissions committee (if no tour is scheduled)
- Complete the online application by going to the “Apply here” option above.
- Pay the Application Fee at the end of the online application process.
- Admissions committee will review application
- If a student has an IEP, or 504, Behavior plan, or a disability, the Intervention Department will help review and evaluate the student’s application for acceptance.
Lebanon Christian would like as many students as possible to have an opportunity to have a Christian Education, however, LCS has limited ability to service students with IEP’s, 504’s and disabilities. Because of the limits, LCS has set up some guidelines to help evaluate the acceptance of these students.
-Student is less than one grade level behind academically
–IEP/Service Plan one-on-one instruction is no more than 45 minutes per week per subject
-Student does not require a teacher aid in the classroom
-Intervention Teacher caseload-IEP/service plans are limited and students may not be accepted based upon the number of students currently on IEP/service plans.